- I am a Certified Small Animal Massage Practitioner (#AS 60263782), which requires 300 hours of training. I obtained my training through the Northwest School of Animal Massage which included anatomy, physiology, behavior, kinesiology, first aid, pain management, pathological conditions, orthopedic conditions, neurological conditions, surgical conditions, canine cancer, senior canine conditions, and of course, massage techniques for each.
- My focus has been on Maintenance and Rehabilitation massage, and my goal is to help healthy animals stay healthy, and aid others to regain their health, or maximize their quality of life while managing a chronic condition.
- REIKI Master
- Other areas of study include: Ttouch, Behavior and Canine Training techniques, and I continue to learn about the ever expanding world of care for our dogs and cats.
- NBCAAM ( National Board of Certification for Animal Acupressure & Massage)
- IAAMB (International Association of Animal Massage & Bodywork), and
- Member of, and insured via ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
I was a Kitsap Humane Society volunteer for eight years before moving to Port Angels in 2018 and an advocate for banning the sale of puppies and kittens from pet/feed stores.
Graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.