- I am a Certified Small Animal Massage Practitioner (#AS 60263782), which requires 300 hours of training and passing of a test administered by the National Board of Certification of Acupressure and Animal Massage (NBCAAM). I obtained my training through the Northwest School of Animal Massage which included anatomy, physiology, behavior, kinesiology, first aid, pain management and pathological conditions. Massage techniques for: orthopedic conditions, neurological conditions, surgical conditions, canine cancer and senior canine conditions.
- My focus has been on Maintenance and Rehabilitation massage, and my goal is to help healthy animals stay healthy, and aid others to regain their health, or maximize their quality of life while managing a chronic condition.
- Rehabilitation massage helps an animal during recovery after surgery or trauma.
- REIKI Master
- Other areas of study include: Ttouch, Behavior and Canine Training techniques, and I continue to learn about the ever expanding world of care for our dogs and cats.
- IAAMB (International Association of Animal Massage & Bodywork), and
- Member of, and insured via ABMP (Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals)
I was a Kitsap Humane Society volunteer for eight years before moving to Port Clallam County. Volunteer and Foster for WAG (Welfare for Animals Guild).
I am an advocate for banning the sale of puppies and kittens from pet/feed stores.
Graduate of Virginia Tech with a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology.